Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 November 2004

WHO ? WHEN ? WHY ?

Dear Friend,


When you post your resume on 30 jobsites, a Recruitment Manager conducts “ Resume Search” and finds your resume on all 30 jobsites. Great ?

Ever wondered, what he is thinking?

“ This guy must be desperate.”

Obviously such thinking is not good for you. Your resume is not supposed to be like a statue in a shop-window, which every passerby can look at from every angle !

There is no reason, why any Recruitment Manager should get to see your resume – unless YOU say so.

When you register at World-Wide-Jobs.com , no Recruitment Manager can look at your resume because, there is no resume-search ! There is no jobsearch either !

But when you register, perfectly matching jobs will get delivered to you as job alerts (SMS ) on your mobile phone - only fresh jobs, day after day. And, your resume will get delivered (email) to that job-advertiser, the moment you send an SMS such as

JAM < Job Codes > on 8484

On World-Wide-Jobs.com , you decide who  should see your resume – and when , and why.


When jobs come searching for you on your mobile everyday, there is no reason to appear
“ desperate” !

With regards



Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment