Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 November 2004

TWO STEPS AHEAD?

Dear Friend,

Microsoft and Google have News Feed services. Their common features are:

Ø Aggregating
Downloading “news” items from more than 4500 online newspapers / magazines.

Ø User preferences
Enabling users to decide what kind of “news” they wish to receive (eg. political / sports / business etc.)

Ø Easily Digestible
3-4 line summaries which tell you the whole story in a nutshell [ enormous saving of time,] giving you time to cover many interesting stories.

Of course, World-Wide-Jobs.com also,

Ø “Downloads / aggregates” job-advts posted on numerous jobsites

Ø Enables you to prescribe your “Job-Preferences” in minute details

Ø Delivers to you job-alerts (on your mobile) in “easily digestible” SMS form – everyday / wherever you happen to be.

But we take you TWO STEPS further when you register on  World-Wide-Jobs.com   to receive job-alerts, viz:

Ø We deliver your job-alerts on your mobile phones (not on a PC)

Ø You can “interact” with any job-alert ! We deliver your resume to concerned job-advertiser, when you simply send an SMS [JAM < Job Codes > on 8484 ].

When you want a job (or a job-change), you too must stay 2 steps ahead of your competing co-professionals !

Register now. It is absolutely FREE.

With Regards,


Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment