Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 November 2004

A NEVER SLEEPING SERVANT

Dear Friend,

May be you have emailed your resume to 500 placement agents -  and still no job !

Ever wondered, why ?

They won’t tell you but the reason is that  they are working for the employers ( who pay them )  and not for the candidates !

You need an “ Agent” who works for YOU  and for you alone, 24 hours x 365 days, - an agent who never sleeps.


Job Alert Mobile -  JAM  is such an agent, who you can activate when you register on

World-Wide-Jobs.com

Now, even when you sleep, JAM is searching dozens of jobsites on the internet and finding those few jobs ( out of thousands posted yesterday) which match your job-preference. Then it delivers these as Job-alert SMS on your mobile-phone, day after day.

Then when you send from your mobile as SMS (JAM < Job Codes > on 8484 ), against any particular job-alert, JAM, your most obedient servant, delivers your resume ( as an email) to the advertiser !

When JAM - the genie – is working for YOU, there is no way you can remain unemployed.

Only trust somebody who is working for you.


With regards

Hemen Parekh


No comments:

Post a Comment