Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 November 2004

WAITING TO BE DISCOVERED ?

Dear Friend,

Is your resume amongst 90 million resumes on 40, 000 jobsites, waiting to be discovered by some recruitment manager, conducting a “Resume Search”?

Then there are some 16 million job-advts posted on these jobsites, also waiting to be discovered by someone like you, while conducting a “Job Search” !

In both these cases, what is the probability of “being discovered” ?

I would say, it is about the same as a person registering with one of the 914 employment exchanges in India and hoping to get an interview call.

With a queue of 42 million unemployed ahead of him, he could reasonably hope the call to materialize after 333 years !

Is there a better/faster alternative ?

Yes. Stop “waiting”.

Register on World-Wide-Jobs

When you do,

Ø    Perfectly matched jobs come “Searching for You” on your mobile, everyday, as job- 
alert SMS.
Ø    You send from your mobile SMS [JAM < Job Codes > on 8484 ] and
World-Wide.Jobs delivers your resume to the concerned job-advertiser in matter of seconds.
Ø    You get instant acknowledgement
Ø    You get an interview call.

When you get an interview-call, forward this email to your friends and tell them  to kiss “Goodbye” to Jobsearch.

Don’t wait to be discovered


With Regards


Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment