Annexure : A
( Job- Alert on Mobile for your Subscribers )
STEP # 1
· Subscriber types “JAM” and sends on 2580
STEP # 2
· World-Wide-Jobs delivery to the subscriber “PULL-OPTIONS” as SMS
STEP # 3
· Now the subscriber selects an option such as “ 1 B 1 ” and sends on 2580, following message
“ JAM TR 1 B 1 ”
STEP # 4
· World-Wide-Jobs server pushes 5 job-alerts ( 5 SMS ) to the concerned subscriber
through the server of his mobile service provider-MSP ), which, correspond to
FUNCTION = 1 =
LEVEL = B =
CITY = 1 =
Annexure : B
“PULL-JAM” FREE TRIAL – INSTANT LAUNCH
STEP # 1
· Executive from MSP phones Abhinandan ( M ) 3-850-5801
è Gives to Abhi HTTP post/gateway number/code on concerned MSP’s SMS server
è Takes from Abhi relevant URL on World-Wide-Job’s server
The request/reply shall be confirmed by email.
STEP # 2
· MSP’s executives test the PULL JAM on their personal mobiles and get thoroughly satisfied.
STEP # 3
· MSP sends out to all of its subscribes
è a promotional email
è a promotional SMS
Annexure : C
CONDITIONS GOVERNING “ PULL – JAM ” Free Trial
· “ PULL- JAM” will be delivered as 160 character SMS on the mobiles of subscribers, whose MSP specifically requests World-Wide-Jobs to make available such Free Trial to its subscribers.
· This free Trial will end on Dec. 31, 2004.
· During this period, each subscriber ( of the requesting MSP ), will be enabled/permitted to “pull” a maximum of 50 job-alerts. Each “pull” request by a subscriber, will result into delivery of 5 job-alert SMS.
· During the free trial, there will be no provision to “ Apply Online” by a subscriber against any job-alert. The whole idea of free trial is to convince the subscribers of the “Convenience/options/relevance/Time-Saving” features of JAM service.
· “FREE-TRIAL” will mean that neither World-Wide-Jobs, charge any amount/fees to the MSP for sending 50 job-alerts, nor will MSP charge any amount/fee ( SMS cost/tariff ) to its subscribers.
· Free-Trial does not oblige the MSP in any manner what-so-ever, to enter into any agreement/contract/arrangement with World-Wide-Jobs, when the free-trial period gets over.
· At the end of the free trial period, World-Wide-Jobs will inform the concerned MSP
è Number of his subscribers who availed of “PULL-JAM” free trial
è Total no. of job-alerts delivered to the MSP’s subscribers during the trial period.
These statistics will enable a MSP to judge/estimate the “market” for such a Value-Added-Service (Non-Voice/Data-based content), before making a firm commitment.