Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 November 2004

BURY THE JOBSEARCH

Dear Friend,

Google’s  R & D department says,

“ One thing we learned while building Google is that it is easier to find what you are looking for if it  comes looking for you.”


At  World-Wide-Jobs.com , we say,

“ It is easier to find the best jobs if these jobs, come looking for you – on your mobile phone
( as SMS), everyday, wherever you happen to be. And it is easiest, if you can “ Apply online” by simply sending, from your mobile, as SMS such as

JAM < Job Codes > on 8484

Your only other alternative is to spend 3 hours daily on your PC/Internet, logging into dozens of jobsites and conducting endless searches amongst 250,000 jobs ( -and never finding those 10,000 new jobs posted during last 24 hours ).

If you are fed-up of this alternative, it is high time you register on World-Wide-Jobs.com

Bury the jobsearch.  Experience Nirvana.


With regards


Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment