1. BSNL Condition
· BSNL currently provides following SMS based Value Added services :
· TV Schedule
· Astrology etc.
· RecruitGuru offers SMS based Value Added Service of
· JAM ( Job Alert On Mobile )
2. BSNL Condition
· Content Provider would have to extend the latest content for the services on its own short code.
· By downloading/aggregating job-advts posted on dozens of jobsites, during the “past 24 hours only”, JAM will deliver to the subscribing jobseekers, only the LATEST CONTENT, everyday, day-after-day.
Thus JAM’s job-advt database gets re-created afresh, every 24 hours. Same job-alert ( job-advt ) never gets delivered twice !
We have our own short code 2580
3. BSNL Condition
· Content provider would be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the content server on a 27x7x365 basis by dedicated team
· Besides an online web server ( to host our website, www.World-Wide-Jobs.com, )
RecruitGuru has 3 powerful servers, working offline on 24x7x365 basis, for
· Aggregating job-advts from dozens of jobsites.
· Datamining and converting job-advts into a structured database.
· Matching these job-ads with the job-preferences of the jobseekers.
· Shortlisting matching/relevant jobs for each subscribers ( Mass-Customization ) - and daily delivering upto 5 job-alerts as SMS ( day-after-day) to each subscriber.
4. BSNL Condition
· When a jobseeker, clicks “ Apply Online” against any specific job-alert, the server picks up the jobseeker’s resume from database and emails it to the concerned job-advertiser ( employer ) – along with a covering note.
· We have a dedicated team of software and networking professionals to look after these processes.
5. BSNL Condition
· Regular monitoring and updation of the content services based on market trends, as per customers’ tastes and preferences.
· On World-Wide-Jobs.com, each subscribing jobseeker, will specify his own UNIQUE “Job Preferences” ( which, he can of course edit anytime).
RecruitGuru’s Matchmaker software will ensure that, each subscriber’s ( unique ) job-preferences, are matched DAILY with a FRESH job-advt database, and he will be sent job-alert SMS for only those jobs which perfectly satisfy his preferences –
( Mass – Customization ).
When a subscriber clicks “Apply Online”, this data will be stored and historical/ statistical trend/pattern will be developed for each subscriber, based on his thousands of clicks. Based on these patterns, Matchmaker will then actually “recommend” specific jobs to a subscriber ( just like Amazon.com recommending books to a frequent buyer.
6. BSNL Condition
· The Content Provider would have to arrange the required content alongwith the copyrights at its own cost.
· Of course, we will provide the content at our own cost-on a revenue sharing basis.
But JAM is not merely a “Content-providing” Service, JAM is an end-to-end APPLICATION/an offline JOBSEARCH SOLUTION !
JAM does not stop at merely delivering a job-alert SMS. What good is a job-alert unless the jobseeker is enabled to instantly “Apply Online” with a single SEND click on his mobile – the moment he sees/likes a job ? When he does, JAM picks up his resume from its database, and, within minutes, delivers it ( as email ) to the concerned job-advertiser !
No jobsite in the world offers this ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE to a jobseeker !
7. BSNL Condition
· The content Provider would have to arrange the hosting infrastructure for the content at its own cost.
· RecruitGuru has already put into place its own hosting infrastructure and is about to start delivering JAM ( job alerts on mobile ) to the mobile – subscriber of
· Tata Indicom
· Bharti AirTel
8. BSNL Condition
· BSNL would provide the content provider the access to its network to facilitate provision of the services and might provide the required Public IP address too.
· To deliver JAM, access to BSNL’s network is a must – but we have our own IP address.