Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 November 2004

SHAPE YOUR OWN DESTINY

Dear Friend,


Although we have a copy of your resume ( - received from diverse sources),  we would not know, whether you are still looking for a job or a job change.

But if you do,

Ø    Stop posting your resume on dozens of jobsites
Ø    Stop conducting jobsearch on all those jobsites

Instead,

Ø    Let jobs come searching for you – as job alert SMS  on your mobile phone
Ø    To forward your resume to any job  advertiser, simply send as SMS from your mobile
            JAM < Job Codes > on 8484 (Even if the employer is located halfway around the World)
Ø    Get instant acknowledgment.

What you need to do ?

Ø    Just one last time, register on World-Wide-Jobs.com
Ø    Say one last goodbye to jobsearch
Ø    Share your discovery with your friends by forwarding this email to them ( - and keep counting the no. of  “THANKS PAL” SMS received on your mobile)

And  since there is NO RESUME SEARCH feature on World-Wide-Jobs.com , no one can see/view your resume unless you click on your mobile !

Shape your own destiny !


With regards

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment