Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 November 2004

GOODBYE JOBSEARCH ?

Dear Friend,

Say, you are looking for a job such as

Industry
IT /ITES
Function
Marketing / Sales
Level
Manager / Executive
Location
Bangalore / Chennai / Hyderabad / Mumbai / Gurgaon
Employer
2000 + companies, operating from above mentioned cities

Question
Ø    On which jobsites do you search for such an opening? There are hundreds of them.

Ø    Any of these 2000 companies may post such a vacancy, tomorrow or next week or next month! Does this mean, you must conduct a job search on each of these jobsites –and do it every day ?
Answer

Ø    Say “Goodbye” to Jobsearch

Ø    Register at World-Wide-Jobs and enter  your search-criteria in the job preference form to create your own/personal “Software Agent” which keeps searching all major jobsites for jobs which match your requirement (24x365)

Ø    Let matching job get delivered to you – as job alert SMS –on your mobile, everyday

Ø    To submit your resume to the advertiser ( as email), just send from your mobile an SMS
JAM < Job Codes > on 8484

And when you get an interview-call, share your secret with your friends !

Welcome JAM (Job Alert Mobile)

Goodbye Jobsearch.

With regards

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment