Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 11 June 2014

MARKETING MADE EASY

Dear Sir


Thank you for having registered as " Employer " on our web site,



Earlier , I have written to you that ,

>   We recently launched  

     www.B2BmessageBlaster.com ( B2B )

>   B2B enables you to send out your Marketing Messages ( as Emails ) to nearly 2,27,000 Indian Companies



I also requested you to

>   Re-visit  B2B

>   Login using your same login details as in

>   Edit your REGISTRATION , to be able to use B2B service for FREE , for a limited period



I now write to inform you that,

>   The FREE period is over

>   We have introduced a very small ( almost negligible ) fee for using B2B emailing service

>   For just ONE RUPEE , you get to send out your Marketing Message to 5 other companies !

>   Our database consists of 2.27 lakh companies , in 2000+ cities

>   You can open your Account with just Rs 500 / -


Of course , if you have still not EDITED your  registration form , you need to do that FIRST


Once you start using B2B , you will never need to " Advertise " anymore !

Then watch your business grow by leaps and bounds  !


Good luck,

with regards,



No comments:

Post a Comment