Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 11 June 2014

ONLY LIMITED BY YOUR IMAGINATION

Dear Friend ,

No matter , which function you belong to (  Sales - Marketing - Production - Finance - Purchase - Maintenance - Strategy - Business Development .. etc  ) , you will find ,


an indispensable tool

Which other web site will enable you to send your Message  to ,

*    2,27,000 + Indian Companies , in 2000+ Cities
*    8,000 + Chambers of Commerce , located in 5,332 cities
      around the World

 With just  ONE CLICK , too  ?

What you can achieve for your Organization by interacting with our database , is only limited by your imagination  !

Do not allow  " For  Whom ? "  to hold you back

To experience first-hand , just click , " View  Demo  "

B2B is your  " Gateway to the World  " !

Register  today  ! 

If you do , we will provide on B2B , a link to your web site  - enabling thousands of Corporate Executives from all over the world to visit you , know about you !

with regards ,



No comments:

Post a Comment