Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 November 2004

TELL ALL OF THEM

Dear Friend,


Ignore this message if you are  NOT looking for a job or if you are happy with your current job.

But then, you may have friends who are desperately looking for jobs ( or for job-change), and don’t know what to do.

Tell them to register on World-Wide-Jobs

Tell them to stop searching for jobs and let jobs from all over the world come searching for them, everyday, wherever they happen to be, on their mobile phones, as job-alert SMS.

But that is not all.

By sending from their mobile, an SMS [JAM < Job Codes > on 8484 ], they can email their resumes, instantly to the job-advertiser and get confirmation too !

But it is also possible that your friends have already Registered and are no more desperate !

Wonder why they did not inform you about World-Wide-Jobs ? Perhaps they think you are contented with your current job ! May be they don’t know what job-alert will get delivered on your mobile, tomorrow !


With regards




Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment