Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 November 2004

TODAY’S REALITY

Dear Friend
·   Can jobs come searching for you on your mobile phone ?…..………………… ………Yes
·   Can you email your resume to the advertiser by  single click on your mobile ?…..….…Yes
·   Can you get instant confirmation that your resume has been delivered ?……………….Yes
When you register on World-Wide-Jobs
As of today, searching for jobs on dozens of jobsites is history. Period..
Today’s reality is that you make jobs to come searching for you
  • From all over the World
  • Every day, day after day
  • Wherever you happen to be
  • As job-alert SMS on your mobile
Today’s reality is that, to “Apply Online” to Microsoft in Manhattan, all you need to do is send from your mobile, an SMS
Your friends have done it.
With regards

hemen parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment