Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 November 2004

TERMINATOR – 3?

Dear Friend,

With the arrival of World-Wide-Jobs , jobsearch is dead.

Once you register at WWJ, you will forget the names of jobsites, because

Ø    We aggregate job-advts from dozens of jobsites ( like a Cable TV operator  aggregating
       TV channels)
Ø    From  thousands of job-advts, we deliver the most relevant ones on your mobile (as
SMS)
Ø    We enable you to “apply online” against any job-alert, by sending from your mobile, an
SMS such as [ JAM < Job Codes > on 8484 ]

If you wish to view 50 TV channels, would you want 50 cables running into your home ?
Or, mount 5 dish antennas on your terrace ?

If your neighborhood Cable Operator makes your life easy, so do we.

Without  30,000 Cable Operators, TV channels could not thrive – and reach 80 million homes.

From dozens of jobsites-which you may not know, even exist – we will deliver relevant jobs on the mobile-phones of 45 million mobile owners.

We are far from being a Terminator !

We are a Germinator – for jobs and jobsites.


With regards



Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment