Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 November 2004

FULFILLING YOUR NEED

Dear Friend,


Your need is simple. You need your first job or a next better job. Just one need.

But your problems are many.

How to find that job ? Where to find that job ? How to apply ? What to highlight in your resume ? How to ensure that your resume gets noticed amongst hundreds of  competing resumes and gets read ?

Here is how.

Just register on World-Wide-Jobs. Post your resume and validate it. Submit your job preferences ( the kind of job you are searching ).

Then watch “how” change to “wow” ! How ?

Ø You start getting daily job-alert SMS on your mobile – WOW !

Ø You “ Apply Online” by simple sending from your mobile, SMS [ JAM < Job Codes > on 8484 ] – WOW !

Ø You get instant acknowledgement on your mobile that your resume has been delivered to the concerned jobadvertiser – WOW !

At this state, you may ask yourself,

“ How come I did not come to know about World-Wide-Jobs so far ?”

You know NOW !

With regards


Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment