Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 November 2004

MOUNTAIN COMES TO MOHAMED

Dear Friend,

World-wide, 16 million jobs posted on 40,000 jobsites is a big mountain – as tall as 500
Mt. Everest, stacked one on top of another !

Even a few dozen Indian jobsites claim to host, some 250, 000 jobs- with possibly 10,000 new jobs added daily – our own Mt. Everest.

For a jobseeker, in the internet age, the  problem is not “ too few” jobs, it is too many jobs !

The solution is.

Ø    relevant jobs delivered at your doorstep, in an easily digestible form.
Ø    being able to “apply online”, from a moving car or a train or a bus !
Ø    never to visit any jobsite in search of jobs.

To make your mountain come to you, register on

World-Wide-Jobs


Now you receive, daily, most relevant jobs on your mobile. And by sending from your mobile an SMS JAM < Job Codes > on 8484, you deliver your resume to the job advertiser, in matter of seconds.

We bring the Mountain to your doorstep.

We also bring the cable-car for you to climb the mountain !

With regards



Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment