Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 November 2004

WHAT MATTERS MOST ?

 Dear Friend,

In a job –advt. what matters most – from a jobseeker’s perspective?

·             Company – related Info ?
Products/Services/Plants/People/Processes/Customers/Sales/ etc.

·             Job-related Info ?
Role/Responsibilities/Designation/Skills/Knowledge/Salary etc.

·             Man-Specifications ?
            Age/Exp/Edu.Qualifications/Background etc.

Of course, when you are appearing for an interview, all of these are important to know.

But not when you are only “ applying”.  At that point, all that matters is,

  • Company Name…………….   Is it a well-known/reputed Company ?
  • Position/Designation………..Does this fit my career-goals ?
  • Posting City…………………    Am I ready to re-settle there ?
  • Salary………………………. Is that attractive enough ?
  • Man-specs…………………...Do I meet Age/Exp/Edu. criteria for this job ?
                         
Afterall, an application is no more than  your “expression of interest”, as far as the prospective employer is concerned.

When you register on World-Wide-Jobs, we deliver to you only this bare minimum info.

  • As a job-alert SMS on your  mobile, wherever you happen to be
  • Everyday ( for 5/10 jobs )
  • As per your job-preferences ( only relevant jobs )

But that is not what matters most !

What matters most to you is that, when against any of these job-alerts you send an SMS [JAM < Job Codes > on 8484 ] from your mobile, we email your resume to the advertiser in matter of seconds. And simultaneously email the complete job-advt to you. So you can read the details before appearing for an interview.

With regards


Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment