Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 November 2004

NEED A PROOF ?

Dear Friend,

It took  Albert Einstein many years to prove that ….

“ Light does not travel in a straight line. It bends along the curvature of the Universe and returns to the very point from where it started ”

But it will take YOU only a week to prove that….

“ An SMS, bouncing from one mobile to another mobile, amongst a Universe of friends, returns to the very same mobile from where it started.”

To prove, just bounce the following SMS to your friends :

“  To get daily jobalerts on your mobile, register at World-Wide-Jobs. Bounce this SMS to ten friends and watch it return in 7 days ”

If only Einstein had a mobile,  he would not have taken many years !


With regards




Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment