Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 13 December 2004

STUCK IN THE GROOVE ?

STUCK  IN  THE  GROOVE  ? 



Dear Friend

 


Ø  Bad

To be stuck in the same job for more than 3 years

Ø  Worse                        

To be stuck “ Jobless” for more than 2 years

Ø  Worst

To be stuck “ Jobsearching” on same jobsites, for more than 1 year !

By God, you are in a miserable rut  ! On your way to oblivion ?

Don’t despair.

There is light at the end of the tunnel in the form of

World-Wide-Jobs ( WWJ )

Every day, WWJ will light-up your mobile phone’s screen with job-alerts from corporates, who are on a look-out for someone like you. And if you wish to “Apply Online” against any, just send an SMS

JAM <Job Code>on 646

Who says, you are stuck in the groove  ? We don’t ; on World-Wide-Jobs


With regards



Hemen Parekh

 




No comments:

Post a Comment