Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 13 December 2004

NEXT JOB ? FIRST JOB ? DREAM JOB !

Dear Friend


Whether you are searching for your next job or your first job, it is physically impossible to locate it amongst 250, 000 jobs advertised on 30+ Indian jobsites. Will take a lifetime.

Your chance of finding it is almost zero.

Want to be 100% sure of finding it ?

Stop jobsearch.

Let your dream jobs come searching for YOU,

Ø   Everyday
Ø   Wherever you happen to be
Ø   On your mobile-phone (as SMS)

And then to email your resume( apply online) – in seconds, just send an SMS

JAM <Job Code>on 646


And if you are impressed Refer to friends.  

They must know that YOU have discovered the World-Wide-Jobs  - and then become Pro-Active like you ! Lead them to their dream jobs.


Regards

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment