Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 8 December 2004

MOBILE SUBSCRIBER OF BSNL

 JAM – Job Alert on Mobile


Dear Sir,

Ø Further to my letter ( dt. Nov.17), I received a phone-call from your Shri S.P. Verma
( Ph: 233 18 279 / Fax: 233 233 67), inquiring about JAM content/ application/ delivery-mechanism etc. for job-alerts to be delivered to the mobile subscribers of BSNL.

Ø Besides  explaining the JAM application over the phone, I have also faxed to him the details.

Ø If so desired, I would be happy to visit your office at a mutually convenient time and make a presentation and answer your queries.

Ø Please feel free to phone me on (M) 93 2450 6715.


With kind regards


Hemen Parekh

email:     nkmangala@bsnl.in
cc:          anil_kaushal@bsnl.in
cc:          arvind_chawla@bsnl.in
cc:          akjain@bsnl.in
cc           kgsharma@bsnl.in













No comments:

Post a Comment