Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 18 December 2004

JAM – JOB ALERT MOBILE

Dear Mr. Rastogi

I wish to thank you and Mr. Gupta for completing the configuration of your server around shortcode 2580 for JAM service. With this, I hope, it would be possible to start testing from Monday and complete before next weekend.

If everything goes well, I hope you would want to launch JAM on MTNL (Delhi) network, from the NEW Year Day – 2005. I wish to assure you that there will be no delay from our side.

In the meantime, I am awaiting the corrected/ modified DRAFT AGREEMENT sent on October 28.

I am also glad to inform you that we have received communication from MR. Kuldeep Goyal expressing their interest in launching JAM on MTNL (Mumbai) Network. It is possible that Mr. Sri Shankar (GM – OPS – Mobile Service) might contact you in this regard. I have no doubt you would be in a position to guide in this matter.


With regards


Hemen Parekh

cc:   Mr. L.P.Gupta
cc:   Ms. Sunita Chandra


December 18, 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment