Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 19 October 2004

PROCESS – FLOW DIAGRAM

Dear Mr. Rastogi


FREE TRIAL – ( PULL JAM )  PROCES FLOW


I refer to my email ( Nov. 3 ), enclosing Annexure A/B/C.

Since then, we have tried to simplify the free-trial process, still  further,  as per enclosed

PROCESS – FLOW DIAGRAM


It would be for you to decide, whether you want to restrict the job-alerts during the free-trial period to 20/30/50 etc.

As you would have noticed from the enclosed DIAGRAM, a jobseeker would “pull” job-alerts on his mobile, while remaining logged onto the “Job Alert Preview Page” of  World-Wide-Jobs.  As each job-alert “Advt. No.” appears on the screen of his mobile, he immediately enters the same into the “Preview Page” of World-Wide-Jobs and views the full job-advt. ( of course, without email ID, of the advertiser ). Simultaneously, he also gets to see, how the alert (SMS) would appear on the screen of his mobile, when he completes trial and becomes a regular “Subscriber” of JAM.

This process has the advantage that a typical jobseeker would be able to complete the  entire Free-trial within - maybe – one hour, even as he is logged into the “ Preview Page” of World-Wide-Jobs.

As soon as free-trial ends, a  message would flash on his mobile, urging him to “REGISTER” for regular membership.



With above-mentioned simplification, I hope we should be able to launch the free-trial on MTNL network, sometime during the next week.

Awaiting your further instructions.

With regards


Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment