Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 5 October 2004

LETTER TO MR. BALU NAYAR

Mr. Balu Nayar
Asso. VP – VAS & New Applications
Hutchison Max



Dear Mr. Nayar

JAM (  Job-Alert on Mobile )

I refer to my presentation to you on this subject on April 15, 2004.

Subsequently, Mr. Tejaswi Prakash wrote to me  ( May 24 ) “ We have evaluated this service and we will not be able to take this ahead at this point in time. Please do however keep us posted on developments in the service from your side”.

Last week, I have informed Mr. Prakash that

  • We have launched World-Wide-Jobs
  • We have tested the service on BPL Mobile Network
  • 17 executives of TATA Teleservices are currently testing this service on their network and their initial feedback is very encouraging. We are planning to launch the commercial application on their network, within next 2/3 weeks.
  • So far as Hutch/Orange is concerned following of your subscribers have already registered on World-Wide-Jobs  to avail of JAM :

Hutch         -------           400 ( approx. )

Orange     --------          250 (    “       )

May  I request  you to use these subscribers as a kind of  “ Focus  Group” to obtain their feedback re: JAM ? we would be happy to deliver them JAM Service on their mobiles through HUTCH/ORANGE network.

If there are any questions, please feel free to phone me on ( M ) 3-850-6715.

Hoping to hear from you soon,


With regards



Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment