Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 19 October 2004

presentation on JAM

Mr. Atul Rastogi
Dy. GM
MTNL

New Delhi



Dear Mr. Rastogi

JAM – Job Alert Mobile


I wish to thank you for giving us an opportunity to make a presentation on JAM, on Oct.. 16.

I hope, by now, you may have found some time to visit World-Wide-Jobs,  especially the Job Alert Preview. In the meantime, Abhi would be sending to you, the info/data requested. If there are any questions, please feel free to phone him on ( M ) 3-850-5801.

I have already emailed my proposal to  Shri Goyal. We can start testing JAM on MTNL network, as soon as we receive his approval.

With regards



Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment