Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 21 October 2004

JAM – JOB ALERT MOBILE

Mr. Indraranil Aikat
Product Manager
HUTCH


Dear Mr. Aikat


Many thanks for your e-mail of yesterday, asking me to contact Mr. Tejaswi Prakash.

I have been in touch with him since April 15, when I made a presentation about JAM, to Mr. Prakash, Mr. Tomu Jacob and Mr. Balu Nayar. I came out with an impression that they liked JAM.

However, on May 24, Mr. Prakash wrote,

“ As discussed last week, we have evaluated this service and will not be able to take this ahead at this point in time.

Please do, however, keep us posted on developments in the service from your side”.

I have kept Mr. Prakash posted on progress at our end, through e-mails in October/ November & December 14. I will phone him today and follow-up.

Testing of JAM is completed by Airtel & TATA Indicom. They are quite happy with the service.

Hopefully, JAM will get launched on Airtel network (Maharashtra), by early next week, followed by TATA Indicom launch in January 2005.

Testing at MTNL (Delhi) is about to start.

I will keep you informed of further developments.

Thanking you once again for your prompt response and requesting you to visit –

                     www.World-Wide-Jobs.com

With regards


Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment