Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 21 October 2004

NEW CURRENCY OF RECRUITMENT

Dear Friend,


Your plain text resume is the old currency.

ImageBuilder version is the NEW CURRENCY.

Soon, the new currency will replace the old currency. Sure, for a while, you may get away using your plain text resume while applying for a job.

But befor long, recruitment manager will stop reading plain text resumes. They will insist on ImageBuilders only. Because, ImageBuilder enables them to grasp within a few seconds, your

SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/EXPERTISE/BACKGROUND/STANDING

An ImageBuilder helps a recruitment manager to rate/rank/evaluate/assess you,

FAST/ACCURATELY/DECISIVELY

There is only one branch ( of the Reserve bank of Recruitment ) where you can surrender your old currency and walk-out with the new. At

World-Wide-Jobs

And there is a huge rush.

Don’t wait till old currency is out of circulation !


With regards


Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment