Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 21 October 2004

GURU KNOWS BEST

Dear Friend,


A shloka in Sanskrit reads,

“ Guru is the Holy Trinity :  Guru is virtual consciousness :  Therefore I bow to Guru “

When you post your plain text resume on

World-Wide-Jobs


and click “ Convert To Imagebuilder ”, GuruMine, our Artificial Intelligence ( AI) software converts your resume to your

ImageBuilder


What emerges right in front of your eyes – within 10 seconds – is your

Virtual Consciousness

There is only one website in the World where you can become “Self-Aware”.

But then, World-wide-Jobs is not a jobsite. A  Guru, May be.


With regards



Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment