(Over Times of India)
Dear Editor - Broadcaster - Publisher:
So, it offers “free-posting” of its print-media job-advts on the job portal.
See enclosed cutting ( dt. June 12, 2005 )
A jobseeker reading this “summary” (?), would need,
· PC+ Internet Connection ( + one hour of search)
· 5 steps on timesjobs.com before he can “apply online” ( only 3 steps listed ).
Then again, in many cases, this “summary” does not mention
· Name of Advertising/Employer Company
· City of Posting
Without this crucial info, no jobseeker would even want to log into timesjobs.com to find out, whether a job is interesting or not !
Now compare this, with JAS ( Job Advt. Summary ) sample enclosed. It contains all the essential information that a jobseeker needs to,
· Make up his mind ( interested or not )
· Apply ( email ID of advertiser )
Incidentally, Times Of India will not print/publish jobs posted on Monster/ Naukri/ JobsAhead etc. But the employed want to see all jobs – posted everywhere.
It is quit clear.
Your “Competitive Advantage” is
Job Advt. Summary (JAS)
You don’t need your own job-portal. Treat World-Wide-Jobs as your own. !