Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 9 June 2005

WHAT IS RELEVANT NEWS ?

(  To Millions of Jobseekers  )
Q:What emerged as the principal concern of the editors ?
Ans: Circulation and attracting young readers without which newspapers may decline to less and less relevance in their societies. We also saw a huge curiosity over what the effect of digital communication will be in the long term. This effect ranges from IPR  to design of pages because newspapers are read by people used to getting information on the Web.

George Brock

Saturday editor - The Times  / President  - World Editors’ Forum


(  In interview with Bachi Karkaria, Times of India / June 09, 2005 )

No comments:

Post a Comment