Dear Sir / Madam,
Double Your Circulation ?
( or Your Viewership / Website Visitors )
This is a very tantalizing thought but entirely probable (-not merely possible).
Circulation is a function of “Content”.
If your publication offers “News” that your readers can immediately “Use”, circulation is bound to double or even triple.
In a country where 44 million unemployed are registered with 943 employment exchanges, job-related information is the most sought – after “news”.
Sure some 2000+ fresh jobs are getting posted on 200+ Indian jobsites everyday, but the questions are:
- How many of the unemployed in your circulation – zone, have access to internet ?
- How many of these unemployed can afford to spend Rs. 30/day, searching for jobs on these jobsites from a cybercafe ?
- Must small town jobseekers, remain deprived of job-related information ( - a question of ROTI – KAPADA – MAKAN – MARRIAGE ! ) – with nearly 90% of jobs located in 6 metros ?
- Can you do something to give these small-town jobseekers, a “level-playing-field”, vis-à-vis urban youths ?
Yes, you can.
In your publication, you can print everyday, a brief summary of latest jobs, posted on major jobsites during past 24 hours. Jobs available in 14 major cities. Or even display this summary on your website, if you have one.
That will enable your unemployed readers to email their resumes directly to 500 job-advertisers, once a week ( for Rs. 5 from a nearby cybercafe ).
And to get this neat Job Advt. Summary ( JAS), all you need to do is to register on
World-Wide-Jobs.com > Free content
Sure, some of your readers are interested in “Readership Services” such as,
· TV channels guide · Railway Timetable
· Astrological Predictions · Movies-in-the-town etc.
However ALL of your readers are interested in job-related information, either for themselves, or for their spouses/children/friends/relatives etc.
And we give you this feed FREE, everyday, automatically delivered in your mailbox.
There cannot be an easier way to double your circulation !
For getting this free Job Advt. Summary ( JAS), everyday through email,
your only obligation is:
- If you are a print-media publication
- Put our name on your Mailing List ( Please do send us your invoice for annual subscription )
- If you are a TV Channel
- Regularly send us your broadcast schedule for JAS.
- If you are a Website
- Send us our User ID/Password to access your URL/hyperlink where JAS is hosted.