Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 28 September 2004

NO RECAP ON JAM !

Dear Friend,


A TV serial that runs into many episodes, shows you very briefly, what you might have missed seeing in the previous episode. So your “Link” is maintained.

Not so on World-Wide-Jobs .

If you miss looking at your job-alert SMSes on your mobile for a day and delete inadvertently, there is no way to retrieve what you have missed.

These job-alerts are lost forever. There is no ReCap tomorrow !

For good reason too.

At World-Wide-Jobs, every single job-alert corresponds to job-Advts downloaded from various jobsites, during last 24 HOURS only. Only FRESH job-advts posted by corporates on the previous day- not a day earlier.

So you know that these vacancies have been created only a few hours ago – not hanging around for last 60 days ( -as artificially kept “line” on most jobsites, even when those vacancies have been filled long ago ! )

When you click “Apply online” through JAM, you are amongst those few whose ImageBuilder resumes, the Advertiser will get to see.

For those executives who miss-out on today’s JAM, there is no “ ReCap”.

You cannot afford to miss a JAM episode.


With regards




Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment