Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 3 September 2004

COMMON ENTRANCE TEST ( CET )

Dear Friend

It is no more possible to get admitted to any reputed professional college unless you score quite high on CET.


Soon, it will be a similar situation in the matter of getting an interview-call from reputed employers.

Soon, recruitment managers everywhere, will send interview call emails to only those candidates, who score a high percentile in their

FUNCTIONAL PROFILE


To find out your chance of getting an  interview – call, register on

World-Wide-Jobs.com

Within 10 seconds of posting your resume, you will see this graph,  - and your standing amongst your co-professionals !

Then, by “editing” your resume ( as often as you wish), you can see your revised “ Percentile score” emerge right in front of your eyes !

World-Wide-Jobs   is the only website in the world, which “ ranks” you amongst your peers – and does it absolutely FREE.

A typical job-advt on internet, attracts some 1500 resumes. That is a huge heap which no Recruitment Manager has time to dig through.

So, your  resume better show your high percentile score – to get noticed.


With  regards

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment