Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 22 March 2010

MAGIC CUBE PRESS REALSE

22 March 2010

     Launching Magic Cube Job Search

For jobseekers around the world, searching for their dream-jobs has always been , a pain-in-the-neck.

No more, with the launch of Magic Cube Job – Search at

www.CustomizeResume.com

Despite a database of 100,000 + jobs, Magic Cube Job-Search locates a jobseeker’s ideal job within 2 minutes !

And when she “ Applies Online “, it takes CustomizeResume less than a second to forward her resume to the concerned employer !

Even though this feature does not call for “Rocket–Science“,
question remains :

“ Why are job-portals bent upon making a jobseeker’s life miserable ? Don’t job-portals have any better ways to make their sites sticky ? “

But then we don’t mind if jobseekers find their ideal jobs on
www.CustomizeResume.com

and “ Apply Online “ within 2 minutes and quit !

Magic Cube Job Search makes this possible by organising its entire jobs database along the following matrices:

·     Industry vs Function
·     Industry vs Designation level
·     Function vs Designation level

Industry / Function / Designation level are the three most important factors which dictate the selection of any given job by a jobseeker.

For Additional Info Contact:

HEMEN PAREKH 

No comments:

Post a Comment