Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 15 July 2005

WORLD- WIDE- JOB IS NOT A JOBSITE !

 There is no issue as to what JAM owns and why. The reason is obvious-
World-Wide-Jobs is NOT a Jobsite !
Sr. No.
Attribute
How JAM justifies OWNERSHIP of this attribute ?
1
Aggregation
Downloading jobs from dozens of jobsites.
2
Freshness
Downloads only jobs posted during last 24 hrs.
3
Relentless
Never tires; Works automatically 24X365.
4
Relevant
Delivers only perfectly matching jobs.
5
Door – Delivery
Delivers jobs on your mobile-wherever you happen to be.
6
Freedom
You are no more tethered to your PC !
7
Simple / Cool
Ultimate convenience of applying online from your mobile.
8
Privacy
No one can ever see your resume ! Only you decide WHO will see it, WHEN & WHY.
9
Paradigm Shift
Stop searching for jobs ! Let jobs come searching for you !
10
Utilitarian
You pay for only what you use.
11
Convergence
Internet + Mobile Networks.
12
M – Commerce
Transforming a handset into a “tool” for B2C mobile transactions

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment