Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 15 July 2005

COMPARISON OF SERVICES


Service Feature

Feature Available on



WWJ


Naukri

1

Aggregation of Jobs from Dozens of jobsites (ensuring a wide choice of jobs to subscribers)

YES
NO
2

Delivering latest jobs only (those posted during last 24 hours only)

YES
NO
3
Duplication of job-alerts ?
NO
(Never Duplicate Alerts)

NO
(Duplication Possible)
4
Need to visit a no. of jobsites daily to conduct job search ?

NO
(Downloading jobs from dozens of jobsites)


YES
(Naukri will only match with its own HOT jobs section)

5
Delivery of only relevant
jobs ?

YES
(Only those matching a jobseekers declared job-preferences)

NO
(“Matching” done with resume)


6

Need to deposit resume on a no. of jobsites ?

NO
YES
7
Can a recruiter conduct
“ resume-search” and get to see the resume ?
NO
(Absolute Privacy)



YES
(Corporate subscribers can see any resume)

8
Process Complexity
NO
(Absolutely Simple)



YES
SMS involved:
·     List Naukri
·     More Naukri
·     Apply Naukri

9
All Pertinent Information in SMS, to enable jobseeker to take on-the-spot decision (whether to apply or not)
YES




NO
(SMS includes junk contained in first 160 characters)


Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment