Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 25 August 2014

STOP ADVERTISING

Dear  Marketing Executive ,

Advertisement in newspapers cost you thousands ( if not , millions ) of Rupees / Dollars

And without any idea of the impact it made on your target Customers - assuming that they noticed it !

But ,

if your products / services are targeted to other BUSINESSES , then you should  " stop advertising in newspapers "

And ,

save millions of Rupees  , by sending out your Marketing Messages , to :

*  2,27,000 + Indian Businesses ( Companies )
*  categorized according to 52 Industry-Sectors
*  located in 2,000 + cities ,

Using ,


And if you wish to remotely deliver your Marketing Message to millions of Foreign Firms , B2B enables you to reach them by delivering your message to ,
*  8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce , located in 5,332 cities around the World


Simply ,

*  Fill in  FREE  LISTING  /  Register

[   The moment you  fill-up FREE  LISTING ,  your Account  gets credited with a Joining Bonus of 1,000 Email Message - Blasts , absolutely  FREE  of cost , without any obligation  ! Using this FREE quota , you can send your Marketing Messages  to 1,000 Companies  ]




We will deliver your Message to the selected Companies , within hours  !

B2B  saves  you  millions  of  Rupees  !

Not convinced  ?  Try out at  VIEW  DEMO

with regards ,

( click to view my profile )

 PS :

 A Chennai-based builder leased out a Office Building within 4 days of blasting his message thru B2B !

No comments:

Post a Comment