Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 27 May 2010

YOUR JOB ALERT

27 May 2010

YOUR JOB ALERT

·           Your latest “ matched jobs “ are ready.

·           Just login at www.CustomizeResume.com

·           Look-up “ MY  ALERT “ page

·           Apply Online

·           “ Matched Jobs “ are replaced with the latest every morning in ” MY ALERT ” page

·           We are matching your “ Job Preferences “ with 2000 + fresh jobs every morning to deliver you the best

·           Oblige your friends by forwarding this mail to your mailing list. Request your friends to do the same. Spread hope
  
Regards

HEMEN  PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment