Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 13 July 2010

SESHADRI

13 July 2010

SESHADRI

Mr. Sridhar Seshadri
Head of Online Sales and Operation
Google India
  
Dear Mr. Seshadri ,

“ Google gets into business consulting for SMEs ”

I refer to this article in  DNA Money ( July, 05,2010 ), where you say,

“ My discussion is mostly on what kind of topline and bottomline is he looking at. I start from this perspective and work backwards. The moment you get it, they love it.”

We are a small company ( staff of 2 ) and struggling to build traffic to our website

                        www.CustomizeResume.com

                       ( Do visit   Google  loves  us )

And we have no money to spend on Google Adwords , since all of our online services are free, both to jobseekers and to recruiters. No revenue for last 7 years !

Lack of funds was also the reason I had to shut down my earlier websites :


And  www.IndiaRecruiter.net  is struggling to survive !

I wonder if you can help.

HEMEN  PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment