Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 29 April 2010

REASONABLE DEMAND !

29 April 2010

REASONABLE DEMAND !

Recruitment Managers / Recruitment Agencies around the world, dread the following scenario :

Boss ( or Client ) :

" Find me a best sales executive within the next hour "

Of course, there are thousands of resumes in the hard disk of every recruitment manager, including the resume of that " best sales executive “ .

Problem is :

 It will take 6 days to open / read even a few hundred resumes – let alone a few thousands ! How to find that " best " resume in one hour ?

No recruitment manager need worry about such a perfectly reasonable demand !

All she has to do is to download ( free and without login ),
                               
                               " Resume  Rater "

from almost any website listed on the very first page of Google search-results. And if she is in a hurry, she can simply click,” I’m Feeling Lucky” after typing “Resume Rater” in Google !
  
Then " rate " all those thousands of resumes on the hard disk for ” function = Sales ".There is no need to “rate” these resumes one at a time, if ALL resumes are stored in one folder. Simply upload the entire folder.

The " best " sales-executive's resume will automatically get listed on the TOP of the search results – within a few minutes.

Of course, the Recruitment Manager / Recruitment Agency runs the risk of many more "  reasonable " demands from the Boss / Client !

No problem ! Simply re-rate the entire folder for “function=xyz” – and wait for few more minutes !

Regards  

HEMEN  PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment